JellyPages.com

Followers

Saturday 20 September 2014

Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges #19 - Roll Out the Red!

We have a new challenge on the go at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges and here's my inspiration post for the midway reminder. There are four sponsors for this challenge - Dilly Beans, Scribbles Designs, Meljen's Designs and Stitchy Bear and you should check out what our DT have created with these fabulous images.

I have used the Scribbles Designs image Witches Boots 2 and coloured with Promarkers. The DP is from My Minds Eye 'Haunted' paper pad and the die cuts are all done on my cameo with files from the Silhouette Store. I've used Black Soot Distress Glitter on the eyes of the skulls!

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is great Halloween card! I love the skulls in the frame!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ReplyDelete