JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Pink and Girlie at Crafting by Designs

Good morning! Another new challenge at Crafting by Designs and this is one I thought I might struggle with... Pink and Girlie!!! hahaha Anyway, I've given it my best shot and hope you will play along too.
Our sponsor for this week is Crafty Sentiments Designs and I've used their 'Flopsy in the Rain' image for my project today.
I have coloured the image using Promarkers and added glitter with a Crystal Glitter glue from Trimcraft. My papers, flower and pink sentiment are from the Craftwork Cards Floral Boutique kit, the darker pink is also CWC. The cream sentiment is from a K&Co 'To Go' box. So, I think I have fulfilled the 'Pink and Girlie' with this one!!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment