JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Anything Goes for September at Crafting by Designs

Good morning! Well, that was a bit of a summer break... not much summer but plenty of break! haha
Anyways, Crafting by Designs are starting the month as usual with Anything Goes. Our sponsors this week are Robyn's Fetish and Sassy Studio Designs.
I have used 'Count Dracula' from Robyn's Fetish and a sentiment from one of their sentiment sets too. I've colourd with Promarkers and used papers from Graphic 45 and BoBunny. I've finished with the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch.

thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I've just seen this little vampy and he brought a smile to my face! Too cute to be scary but I love the card - G45 papers are yummy and very strokeable!

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete