JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 27 March 2014

Left of Center First Anniversary Celebrations!

Left of Center Creative Challenge is currently celebrating it's first anniversary with a fabulous extravaganza Anything Goes Challenge event! Every day till the end of the month there is amazing inspiration on the blog from the LOC Crew and some of its favourite Guest Designers! I have a project on there today, I'm ashamed to say it's my first of the month, but it's not my last!
I have used a Halloween Cupcake image from Limited Runs Stamps and coloured it with my Promarkers in suitable halloweeny colours!
I have used my Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor papers to make this card and layered everything up with black pearlescent paper. The stickers are Stampendous.
Here are the links you need for the current LOC Challenges -
Please check out our Current Challenge Favourite Books!
Please submit your entries for our 1st Anniversary Anything Goes Challenge here!

Thanks for looking!
I hope you will join us!
Mo xxx

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Mo. I love the traditional fun Halloween colours you have chosen. A really great card that is creepy, but fun enough for any age.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK! this is a cutie! Love the Halloween colors! xxD

    ReplyDelete