This is my entry for the Smeared and Smudged Junk Funk January Challenge found here!
I have altered at Milkybar buttons tube using Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells papers.
I covered the tube and peeled back a section at the 'front', this was covered with Triple Thick and had Black Soot Distress Glitter adhered to it. I've added black web lace around the bottom, some die cut cogs from the X-Cut die set and some black adhesive blingy flourishes.
I added a small cut out from the papers. I then stamped some steampunk style butterflies onto a sheet of plain matching paper from the 6x6 pad, coated them in Triple Thick and fussy cut them.
There are some cogs all the way around the tube and at the top.
The slit in the top was made before I sellotaped it shut and it's only big enough for 5pence pieces - I'm thinking I will save them for the next Craft show at the SECC!
Thanks for looking!