JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 19 September 2013

Feeling Blue... and green!

and a bit of purple!
Oh my mojo seemed to have left me... I've done very little crafting the last few weeks, other than that which was expected of me and I feel like some of that was not good! But I think I might be back. I came across the Musically Challenged Challenge Blog a few days ago and the current challenge is a music video from a band/femal artist I've never heard of called Kerli, the song is called 'Creepshow'. The sponsor for the challenge is Dilly Beans, one of my favourite digi stamp companies so I decided to use the colours from the video and grabbed a Dilly Beans digi and got colouring with my trusty Promarkers.




I've used my favourite papers from Echo Park - must find more of this i'm running out! - the Oct 31 paper pad and combined them with some seam binding ribbon and mulberry paper flowers in the teal and purple colours to co-ordinate. There is also some Midnight Black and Lagoon stickles for a bit of glitter and glossy accents on the eyes. I have left room for a sentiment and will add that when I decide on a recipient.


As well as entering the Musically Challenged challenge, I will also enter this into the current Haunted Design House challenge - this fortnight is all about dressing up for halloween and I think weirdo/zombie girl makes a great costume idea!

I will also enter the card into the following challenges -
Eclectic Ellapu - Inspired by a Song
My Craft Creations - Stamped Image Challenge
I Love Promarkers - #186 Anything Goes
The Three Muses - Music
Card Mania - Favourite Colour Combo

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx





16 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, love the glossy eyes. Thanks for sharing your mojo comeback with us at Haunted Design House x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers and design brilliant image. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation! I adore the color scheme, and you can't go wrong with a Dilly Beans image. Thank you for playing along with us in the dungeon at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Mo, glad you got your Mojo back, you didn't see mine when you were looking for yours??? Axx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love all of your little details.:) Thanks for playing along with us at Musically Challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah - that is fabulous !!! Great image and I just LUV the colour combo :-) Thank you for playing at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE :-)

    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for entering this in the Muses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your colour combination is wonderful, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute and such great colors, Mo! You'd make an adorable zombie. thanks for sharing with HDH! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maureen, your card is perfect for the Creepshow video at our challenge at Musically Challenged! You have really captured it...I love the image you used. Brilliant. All aspects of your card are gorgeously creepy! Good luck and see you again. Samara, DT, Musically Challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative. I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colour combination you have used here. The image is fabulous...love Dilly Beans and the glossy eyes and Stickled hearts are delightful details. I would say your mojo is back! Thank you for joining our Inspired By a Song challenge at Eclectic Ellapu this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. FAB! Great image and gorgeous colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome Dilly Beans card, this is perfect for our video at Musically Challenged, thanks for playing!
    Peace,
    KristyLee
    (MC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Weirdo Zombies definitely fit a hallowe'en costume idea. Fab card. Thank you for sharing your art with us at HDH

    ReplyDelete